Two day ago i installed new version on laravel 5.5 and trying to coding. i was making form using form builder as i have haibbit to work on laravel 5.4 version. But i used Form class of laravelcollective i got following error on when i run project "class 'form' not found" but i had before this error. So i found how to solve it.
So you have to install laravelcollective/html composer package for form class So you have to follow bellow command to install laravelcollective/html package in your laravel 5.5 application. So let's run bellow command:
composer require "laravelcollective/html":"^5.5"
After install you have to add providers and aliases in config/app.php file, so let' follow bellow file how to add.
'providers' => [
'aliases' => [
'Form' => Collective\Html\FormFacade::class,
'Html' => Collective\Html\HtmlFacade::class,
After added above providers, you have to check on your project.
I hope you found your solution.
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Laravel 5.7 Image Upload with Validation Example
- Laravel 5.7 get ip address
- Email Verification in laravel 5.7 Example
- Calculate age from date of birth in Laravel
- Get date on change event of Bootstrap Datepicker
- PHP Laravel 7.x and 6.x Union query Example