Two day ago i installed new version on laravel 5.5 and trying to coding. i was making form using form builder as i have haibbit to work on laravel 5.4 version. But i used Form class of laravelcollective i got following error on when i run project "class 'form' not found" but i had before this error. So i found how to solve it.
So you have to install laravelcollective/html composer package for form class So you have to follow bellow command to install laravelcollective/html package in your laravel 5.5 application. So let's run bellow command:
composer require "laravelcollective/html":"^5.5"
After install you have to add providers and aliases in config/app.php file, so let' follow bellow file how to add.
'providers' => [
'aliases' => [
'Form' => Collective\Html\FormFacade::class,
'Html' => Collective\Html\HtmlFacade::class,
After added above providers, you have to check on your project.
I hope you found your solution.
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Laravel generate random unique string example
- Laravel - chmod(storage/oauth-private.key): Operation failed: Operation not permitted
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x datatables example from scratch
- How to compress PNG image using pngquant in PHP?
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x Chart example using Charts Package
- Guzzle http client GET and POST request example in Laravel 5
- Laravel schema default current timestamp value example
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x Get Site URL Examples