If you are getting `HTML` or `FORM` class not found error in your laravel 5 application then you are a right place. You have this error because Laravel 5 version made changes in their library. However you can solve this issue by using "laravelcollective/html" package. laravelcollective/html package will provide you HTML and FORM class helper.
So, let's run bellow command in your laravel 5 application
composer require laravelcollective/html
After run above command, You have to add provide the alias name on app.php file. So le's follow how you have to add.
'providers' => [
'aliases' => [
'Form' => 'Collective\Html\FormFacade',
'HTML' => 'Collective\Html\HtmlFacade',
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Multidimensional Array Search By Value in PHP
- Laravel Install Font Awesome Icons Example
- How to Use Moment JS in Laravel?
- Angular 9 Get Environment Variables Example
- Angular Delete a Component From Cli Example
- How to Upload File from Local to Server using SSH?
- Angular Use CKEditor Example Tutorial
- How to Use Multiple Select Dropdown in Laravel?