If you are getting `HTML` or `FORM` class not found error in your laravel 5 application then you are a right place. You have this error because Laravel 5 version made changes in their library. However you can solve this issue by using "laravelcollective/html" package. laravelcollective/html package will provide you HTML and FORM class helper.
So, let's run bellow command in your laravel 5 application
composer require laravelcollective/html
After run above command, You have to add provide the alias name on app.php file. So le's follow how you have to add.
'providers' => [
'aliases' => [
'Form' => 'Collective\Html\FormFacade',
'HTML' => 'Collective\Html\HtmlFacade',
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- How to Open URL in New Tab using Jquery?
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x Routing Tutorial
- Ng Bootstrap Modal in Angular 8 Example
- Bootstrap 4 Datepicker in Angular 9/8 Example
- Disable Registration Route in Laravel
- Bootstrap Timepicker in Angular Example
- Count Number of Pages in PDF - PHP Script
- Digital Signature PHP Script Example