If you are fetching issue with undefined function site_url() in your codeigniter 3 application then you have to load "url" helper on auto load.
I wanted to share this error, it will comes when you install fresh codeigniter 3 application and try to run, you will find this error undefined function site_url() when you use site_url() helper.
So, if you used site_url() helper then you need to load "url" helper, that will provide site_url(), bese_url() etc helper function. So you have to simple load "url" helper like as following.
$autoload['helper'] = array('url');
After above line add, you will solved your issue defiantly.
I hope you found your best solution.. :) :)
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Multidimensional Array Search By Value in PHP
- Laravel Install Font Awesome Icons Example
- How to Use Moment JS in Laravel?
- Angular 9 Get Environment Variables Example
- Angular Delete a Component From Cli Example
- How to Upload File from Local to Server using SSH?
- Angular Use CKEditor Example Tutorial
- How to Use Multiple Select Dropdown in Laravel?