In this tutorial, i will show you how to get all routes list in codeigniter application. Actually, few days ago i was creating one example on codeigniter 3 project. But when i access route from url it show me 404 not found page. i thought error from index.php or something, but tried that way and nothing happen.
Then i plan to get list of all routes and check i created route successfully or not. But i don't know how to get list of all routes in codeigniter. So finally i search on google and find out solution, so in this example, you can also get all routes. Just copy below code and put in your codeigniter app.
Get All Routes:
$routes = $this->router->routes;
I hope you got solution.....
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- PHP Laravel 5.5 - import export data into excel and csv using maatwebsite
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x create custom facade example from scratch
- Node JS - Get Real time online users counter using socket io example
- PHP Laravel 7.x and 6.x - Bootstrap Admin Theme Integration example from scratch
- MySQL Query - How to select records of today to next Sunday ?
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x - username custom validation example
- Laravel 5.5 - Import Extract zip file using chumper/zipper package
- PHP Laravel Set Custom Validation Error Messages Example