If you have same issue, undefined property $db in codeigniter 3 application then you are a right place and i can help to fix this issue quick.
If you used model and then you are directly going to use "$this->db" for access database table data. You will find this error "undefined property $db in codeigniter" If you are using codeigniter 3 project.
However, we can resolve this issue in just a sec. So just you have to load "database" library from autoload.php file. So let's simply add as like i added this line on autoload.php file.
$autoload['libraries'] = array('database');
Now you can try and check did you solved or not.
I hope you found your best solution...
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- How to Open URL in New Tab using Jquery?
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x Routing Tutorial
- Ng Bootstrap Modal in Angular 8 Example
- Bootstrap 4 Datepicker in Angular 9/8 Example
- Disable Registration Route in Laravel
- Bootstrap Timepicker in Angular Example
- Count Number of Pages in PDF - PHP Script
- Digital Signature PHP Script Example