Here, i will show you laravel collection merge example. step by step explain collection concat laravel. you can see concatenate collections laravel. This post will give you simple example of laravel concat collections example. you will do the following things for laravel collection concat example.
I will give you simple example of concat colletion in laravel. so you can easily use it with your laravel 5, laravel 6 and laravel 7 application. so let's see bellow example that will helps you lot.
Array OR Collection
Laravel Collection concat() Example
public function index()
$collectionA = collect(["One"]);
$collectionB = collect(["Two"]);
$collectionC = collect(["Three"]);
$collection = $collectionA->concat($collectionB)->concat($collectionC);
[items:protected] => Array
 => One
 => Two
 => Three
I hope it can help you...
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x Ajax Multiple Image Upload with Preview Example
- Laravel select with count(*) using db raw example
- PHP Laravel select with join subquery example
- PHP Laravel Ajax Form Submit Example
- How to create events for created/updated/deleted model task in Laravel 5?
- Angular JS Form Validation Example Code
- AngularJS - Confirm Password Validation Example
- Laravel Ajax Request using X-editable bootstrap Plugin Example