In this post, we will guide you how to create folder in storage in laravel 6 application. we can easily create directory if not exists using File or Storage facade in laravel 6 project. i will give you simple and more solution of laravel 6 make folder in public folder or storage folder.
I will give you more way to create folder in public folder in laravel 6. you can see i will use File facade to create folder, Storage facade will use to create directory from storage in laravel 6 and also i will give you simple code core php to create folder.
Using File System:
public function createDirecrotory(Request $request)
$path = public_path('upload/itsolutionstuff.com');
File::makeDirectory($path, 0777, true, true);
Using Storage System:
public function createFolder()
$response = Storage::makeDirectory('upload/itsolutionstuff.com');
Using Core PHP:
public function removeFolder()
$folderPath = public_path('uploads');
$response = mkdir($folderPath);
It will help you...
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Angular Multiple Image Upload Example | Multiple Image Upload in Angular 9
- Angular File Upload Example | File Upload in Angular 9
- Angular Multiple File Upload Example | Multiple File Upload in Angular 9
- Laravel install Bootstrap 4 Example
- Laravel Install React JS Example
- Laravel Install Vue JS Example
- Laravel Authentication Example | Laravel Auth Example
- Angular 9 Service Example | Create Service in Angular