I am going to explain you example of fullcalendar get events by date. you'll learn how to get start and end date in fullcalendar. We will look at example of how to get start and end date in fullcalendar. i would like to share with you full calendar start and end time.
Yesterday i was working on my php laravel project and i require to write custom click event for next and previous button and load data by ajax. at that time i require to get start date and end date in my jquery file. i found way to get start and end date by using fullcalendar event.
We can get start date by getView event with intervalStart.
We can get end date by getView event with intervalEnd.
You can see here very simple way to get date:
Now you can see my event code with proper format:
var month = $('#calendar').fullCalendar('getView').intervalStart.format('MM');
var year = $('#calendar').fullCalendar('getView').intervalEnd.format('YYYY');
I hope it can help you...
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Disable Back Button in Browser using JQuery
- Angular 9 CRUD for Beginners Step by Step Example
- Angular 8 CRUD Application Example
- How to Get Selected Checkbox Value in JQuery?
- How to Disable Mouse Right Click Cut Copy and Paste using JQuery?
- Codeigniter Create Custom Library Example
- Codeigniter Crop Image Before Upload Example
- React Install Bootstrap 4 Example