I am going to explain you example of fullcalendar get events by date. you'll learn how to get start and end date in fullcalendar. We will look at example of how to get start and end date in fullcalendar. i would like to share with you full calendar start and end time.
Yesterday i was working on my php laravel project and i require to write custom click event for next and previous button and load data by ajax. at that time i require to get start date and end date in my jquery file. i found way to get start and end date by using fullcalendar event.
We can get start date by getView event with intervalStart.
We can get end date by getView event with intervalEnd.
You can see here very simple way to get date:
Now you can see my event code with proper format:
var month = $('#calendar').fullCalendar('getView').intervalStart.format('MM');
var year = $('#calendar').fullCalendar('getView').intervalEnd.format('YYYY');
I hope it can help you...
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Convert Json String to Array in Angularjs
- How to insert multiple rows in Codeigniter?
- Laravel Delete Row by id Example
- How to Create Custom Middleware in Laravel 7/6?
- How to use bootstrap datepicker in Laravel 7.x and 6.x?
- How to get current user details in Laravel 5.7?
- Laravel 8 Livewire Image Upload Example
- Angular 9 Material Text Box Example | mat-input in Angular
- Laravel get all dates between two dates using Carbon
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x check file exists in folder example
- How to Handle Window Scroll Event in Angular?