This article will provide some of the most important example update angular cli version 8 to 9. I’m going to show you about how to change angular cli version from 8 to 9. let’s discuss about upgrade angular cli to 9 in ubuntu. you can understand a concept of upgrade angular cli version globally. Let's get started with update angular 8 to 9.
When i was working on my angular application i need to update my angular 8 version to angular 9. i wan run command for update angular version but i can not do it that. it say me some configuration affected. so i thought how i can update my angular 8 to angular 9.
I have two way to upgrade your angukar 8 to 9 first we will directly update your angular cli version. if it's not working for you then you can uninstall and reinstall your angular cli with bellow steps.
Let's see both way:
Way 1: Update Angular CLI:
You can directly upgrade your angular cli version globally by using update command of ng. so you can do it by bellow command.
ng update @angular/cli @angular/core
Now you can see ng version by following command:
Way 2: Update Angular CLI using reinstall:
I will show you list of commands for update version angular 8 to angular 9 by using uninstall and upgrade angular version.
Uninstall Angular CLI:
npm uninstall -g @angular/cli
npm cache clean --force
npm cache verify
Install Angular CLI:
npm install -g @angular/cli
Now you have new version of angular cli. so you can check it by following command:
You will see layout like as bellow:
I hope it can help you...
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Laravel Create Custom Route File Example
- How to Create Add to Cart Functionality in Laravel?
- Digital Signature PHP Script Example
- Solved - "Skipped installation of bin phpunit for package phpunit/phpunit: file not found in package"
- Angular Get Local Ip Address Example
- React JS Username and Password Validation Example
- Scroll to Top of Div Angular Example
- How to create PDF file in Laravel 5.6?
- Codeigniter 3 - How to get all routes?
- Angular Google Maps Add Marker on Click Example
- Creating Reusable Components in Angular 8
- Angular 9 Material Slide Toggle Example | Angular mat-slide-toggle