This article will provide some of the most important example update angular cli version 8 to 9. I’m going to show you about how to change angular cli version from 8 to 9. let’s discuss about upgrade angular cli to 9 in ubuntu. you can understand a concept of upgrade angular cli version globally. Let's get started with update angular 8 to 9.
When i was working on my angular application i need to update my angular 8 version to angular 9. i wan run command for update angular version but i can not do it that. it say me some configuration affected. so i thought how i can update my angular 8 to angular 9.
I have two way to upgrade your angukar 8 to 9 first we will directly update your angular cli version. if it's not working for you then you can uninstall and reinstall your angular cli with bellow steps.
Let's see both way:
Way 1: Update Angular CLI:
You can directly upgrade your angular cli version globally by using update command of ng. so you can do it by bellow command.
ng update @angular/cli @angular/core
Now you can see ng version by following command:
Way 2: Update Angular CLI using reinstall:
I will show you list of commands for update version angular 8 to angular 9 by using uninstall and upgrade angular version.
Uninstall Angular CLI:
npm uninstall -g @angular/cli
npm cache clean --force
npm cache verify
Install Angular CLI:
npm install -g @angular/cli
Now you have new version of angular cli. so you can check it by following command:
You will see layout like as bellow:
I hope it can help you...
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Angular Multiple Image Upload Example | Multiple Image Upload in Angular 9
- Angular File Upload Example | File Upload in Angular 9
- Angular Multiple File Upload Example | Multiple File Upload in Angular 9
- Laravel install Bootstrap 4 Example
- Laravel Install React JS Example
- Laravel Install Vue JS Example
- Laravel Authentication Example | Laravel Auth Example
- Angular 9 Service Example | Create Service in Angular