In this example, i will show you update angular 10 to 11. This article will give you simple example of how to update angular version 10 to 11. We will use update angular cli version 10 to 11. This article goes in detailed on upgrade angular cli latest version globally.
When i was working on my angular application i need to update my angular 10 version to angular 11. i wan run command for update angular version but i can not do it that. it say me some configuration affected. so i thought how i can update my angular 10 to angular 11.
I have two way to upgrade your angular 10 to 11 first we will directly update your angular cli version. if it's not working for you then you can uninstall and reinstall your angular cli with bellow steps.
Let's see both way:
Way 1: Update Angular CLI:
You can directly upgrade your angular cli version globally by using update command of ng. so you can do it by bellow command.
ng update @angular/cli @angular/core
Now you can see ng version by following command:
Way 2: Update Angular CLI using reinstall:
I will show you list of commands for update version angular 10 to angular 11 by using uninstall and upgrade angular version.
Uninstall Angular CLI:
npm uninstall -g @angular/cli
npm cache clean --force
npm cache verify
Install Angular CLI:
npm install -g @angular/cli
Now you have new version of angular cli. so you can check it by following command:
You will see layout like as bellow:
I hope it can help you...
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- CRUD Laravel 7.x and 6.x Example
- Image Upload Laravel 7.x and 6.x Tutorial
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x Delete File from public folder example
- How to delete directory in Laravel 7.x and 6.x?
- How to create directory if not exists in Laravel 7.x and 6.x?
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x get all files in directory example
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x check file exists in folder example
- Ajax Autocomplete Textbox in Laravel 7.x and 6.x Example