When i was working with laravel passport in my application. In my local system works, but when i upload it to git and my friend pull and run project he got it error as following :
Key path "file://F:\xampp\htdocs\blog\storage\oauth-public.key" does not exist or is not readable
I was thinking, what is issue because i already installed successfully laravel passport. But i finally i found how to solve it because laravel passport store key on storage folder. So we have to run passport install command on our application, so let's run command:
php artisan passport:install
After run bellow command, i found my solution, i hope you too...
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- How to create PDF file in Laravel 5.6?
- PHP Laravel 5.6 get current user details
- How to get last query log in Laravel 5.6?
- PHP - How to remove double quotes from json array keys?
- Laravel 5.6 - Excel and csv import export using maatwebsite example
- VueJS - How to set maxlength for textarea?
- Laravel - Get last inserted id using save(), create() and insertGetId()
- Laravel - How to handle "No query results for model" Error