In this article, i will let you know how to make unique validation with soft delete in laravel 5.6 application.
Actually, when i was new with soft delete and i require to add unique validation with my email column at that time i fetched this type of issue. At that time i just plane to write manually database query for check unique validation and i done my task. But after some day i was free on Saturday and i search on google about this, after some research i found best solution for unique validation with soft delete.
I added both example below code, One is for create time and another is on edit time on controller validation.
On Create Method:
public function store(Request $request)
// Write your code here
On Update Method:
public function update(Request $request, $id)
// Write Code here
You can see both way.
I hope you found your best....
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- PHP Convert Date String to Datetime Object
- Laravel Validation Different Value Example
- Jquery Redirect to URL After Specific Time Example
- User Roles and Permissions in Laravel Example
- How to Get Value of Selected Option in Vue JS?
- Laravel Change Password OLD Password Validation Example
- Vue JS Get String Length Example
- How to Active and Inactive Status in Laravel?