Someday ago, i wan working on my new laravel 5.5 application in my new system, with new configuration. I was simply installed laravel 5.5 app and then i created mysql database and then i run migration, but i got following error on my terminal.
SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes (SQL: alter table `users` add unique ` users_email_unique`(`email`))"
SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes"
After this i checked my migration but it was perfect syntax followed, i was thinking what will be issued. after debug i found issue was in unique() of migration. So i require to fix then, after i google search and found the perfect solution set string length on AppServiceProvider.
So let's add this way :
class AppServiceProvider extends ServiceProvider
* Bootstrap any application services.
* @return void
public function boot()
* Register any application services.
* @return void
public function register()
After i set Schema default string length, i solved my issue you can try this too.
I hope you found best solution....
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Disable Back Button in Browser using JQuery
- Angular 9 CRUD for Beginners Step by Step Example
- Angular 8 CRUD Application Example
- How to Get Selected Checkbox Value in JQuery?
- How to Disable Mouse Right Click Cut Copy and Paste using JQuery?
- Codeigniter Create Custom Library Example
- Codeigniter Crop Image Before Upload Example
- React Install Bootstrap 4 Example