In this small post, i wanted to show you how you can get current url or base url with parameters in your controller file or blade view file of laravel 5.7 project. So laravel 5.7 provide several way to get current app path using fullUrl(), current(), url() and segment() of request object. You can easily get by request object.
Laravel 5.7 provide Request and URL facade for getting request data. So we can simply get those current url using Request and URL facade. we can also get full url means you can get query string of url too. So i give you one by one both example As listed bellow:
Get Current URL with Parameters:
$currentURL = \Request::fullUrl();
Get Current URL without Parameters:
$currentURL = \URL::current();
$currentURL = \Request::url();
Get Only Parameters:
//Example URL: www.domain.tld/post/list?page=2
$parameters = \Request::segment(3);
I hope you found your solutions....
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Disable Back Button in Browser using JQuery
- Angular 9 CRUD for Beginners Step by Step Example
- Angular 8 CRUD Application Example
- How to Get Selected Checkbox Value in JQuery?
- How to Disable Mouse Right Click Cut Copy and Paste using JQuery?
- Codeigniter Create Custom Library Example
- Codeigniter Crop Image Before Upload Example
- React Install Bootstrap 4 Example