In this tutorial, i will show you get current user email in laravel 8. let’s discuss about laravel 8 get current user name. it's simple example of laravel 8 current logged in user id. step by step explain laravel 8 get current logged in user id. Let's get started with how to get current user id in laravel 8.
It's most important thing is when you are working with authentication then you know how to get my current login user details. so i will give you example how you can get current user data in laravel 8. laravel 8 provide auth for authentication, using auth you can easily get current login user data with email, name and id.
So, let's see i added two way to getting current user data in laravel 8 application.
Here, we will get current user data using auth() in laravel 8.
$user = auth()->user();
Here, we will get current user data using Auth Facade in laravel 8.
$user = Auth::user();
I hope it can help you...
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Disable Back Button in Browser using JQuery
- Angular 9 CRUD for Beginners Step by Step Example
- Angular 8 CRUD Application Example
- How to Get Selected Checkbox Value in JQuery?
- How to Disable Mouse Right Click Cut Copy and Paste using JQuery?
- Codeigniter Create Custom Library Example
- Codeigniter Crop Image Before Upload Example
- React Install Bootstrap 4 Example