This tutorial shows you how to install vue js in laravel 8. if you want to see example of install vue js in laravel 8 then you are a right place. We will look at example of laravel 8 install vue js. we will help you to give example of laravel 8 use vue js example. Alright, let’s dive into the steps.
If you are beginner with laravel 8 then i am sure i can help you to install vue in laravel 8. it's very simple way to install using laravel ui composer package.
Laravel ui provide way to install bootstrap, vue and react setup. they also provide auth scaffold for login and register. laravel 8 provide easy way to work with bootstrap, vue and react.
If you want to install vue in your laravel 8 project then install following laravel ui composer package to get command:
composer require laravel/ui
After successfully install above package then we are ready to install vue with our application.
we can install two way, one is a simple vue setup install and another is install vue with auth. So let's see both way.
php artisan ui vue
Install Vue with auth
php artisan ui vue --auth
Now we installed vue, you can see your resource directory js folder. it will be like as bellow screen shot:
You also need to install npm and run it. so let's run both command:
npm run dev
Now you can work with your vue app.
I hope it can help you...
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Angular 9 Input Change Event Example
- How to get last 7 days data in Laravel?
- Password Confirm Password Validation Angular
- Install or upgrade php 7.2 to 7.3 ubuntu command
- Angular Delete Item from Array Examples
- How to Use Bootstrap Tooltip in React?
- PHP Codeigniter 3 - JQuery Ajax Form Validation Example
- How to use Select Dropdown Box in Angular 10?
- Angular 9 Display Data from Json File Example
- React JS Username and Password Validation Example
- Laravel Remove File from Storage Folder Example
- How to install material design in Angular 11?