It's always make us mud less when we got strange issue or error. Same thing here describe. i got following error when i did work with git repository. I pushed my code and my friend pull that code and when he run he got following error:
"chmod(storage/oauth-private.key): Operation failed: Operation not permitted"
I google and try to run bellow command:
php artisan passport:install
But i got same error, i though what will be issue, finally i found issue was on permission. So i found solution by following command:
sudo chown www-data:www-data storage/oauth-*.key
sudo chmod 600 storage/oauth-*.key
I hope you found your best....
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Disable Back Button in Browser using JQuery
- Angular 9 CRUD for Beginners Step by Step Example
- Angular 8 CRUD Application Example
- How to Get Selected Checkbox Value in JQuery?
- How to Disable Mouse Right Click Cut Copy and Paste using JQuery?
- Codeigniter Create Custom Library Example
- Codeigniter Crop Image Before Upload Example
- React Install Bootstrap 4 Example