It's always make us mud less when we got strange issue or error. Same thing here describe. i got following error when i did work with git repository. I pushed my code and my friend pull that code and when he run he got following error:
"chmod(storage/oauth-private.key): Operation failed: Operation not permitted"
I google and try to run bellow command:
php artisan passport:install
But i got same error, i though what will be issue, finally i found issue was on permission. So i found solution by following command:
sudo chown www-data:www-data storage/oauth-*.key
sudo chmod 600 storage/oauth-*.key
I hope you found your best....
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Laravel 8 Livewire Image Upload Example
- Angular 8 Call Function on Button Click Example
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x Yajra Datatables Example
- Laravel Remove File from Storage Folder Example
- Angular cli uninstall and reinstall command
- Laravel 5.5 - The page has expired due to inactivity - fixed
- Laravel - chmod(storage/oauth-private.key): Operation failed: Operation not permitted
- How to remove file if exists from folder in Laravel 7.x and 6.x?
- How to create multiple authentication in Laravel 5.6?
- Angular 9 Get Environment Variables Example
- Angular Toastr Notifications Example
- How to Create Custom Pipes in Angular 10?