It's always make us mud less when we got strange issue or error. Same thing here describe. i got following error when i did work with git repository. I pushed my code and my friend pull that code and when he run he got following error:
"chmod(storage/oauth-private.key): Operation failed: Operation not permitted"
I google and try to run bellow command:
php artisan passport:install
But i got same error, i though what will be issue, finally i found issue was on permission. So i found solution by following command:
sudo chown www-data:www-data storage/oauth-*.key
sudo chmod 600 storage/oauth-*.key
I hope you found your best....
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- PHP Convert Date String to Datetime Object
- Laravel Validation Different Value Example
- Jquery Redirect to URL After Specific Time Example
- User Roles and Permissions in Laravel Example
- How to Get Value of Selected Option in Vue JS?
- Laravel Change Password OLD Password Validation Example
- Vue JS Get String Length Example
- How to Active and Inactive Status in Laravel?