In today laravel framework become more and more popular. we almost require all the things do in php application. So in this post i am going to tell you this type of small things like if you have data in object and you want to convert then into json then how you can do this ?
in this example i will know you how to convert std collections objects convert into json. Sometime we have laravel eloquent object and you want in json then you can do it that using toJson().
Laravel provide toJson() that will help to convert object into json of your data So you can simply use like as bellow example:
$users = App\User::all();
$users = $users->toJson();
I hope you found your solution...
You may also like to see this:
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Laravel 5.6 - Collection could not be converted to int
- Laravel - How to generate secure https URL from route?
- Laravel - Vue JS File Upload Example
- How to get last 7 days data in Laravel?
- Laravel Validation required if other field empty example
- Laravel Eloquent - When Case Statement in Select Query Example