In this example, you will learn laravel two value must not be same validation. step by step explain Form Validation Combination of Fields Must Be not Unique. you will learn Laravel Validation Check if value is not equal to a another field. you'll learn laravel different validation. Let's see bellow example field value should not same validation in laravel.
You can use that validation with form fields. i will give you controller method with form validation.
This is very small things but it might be need some time to use in laravel application. you can use different validation like as bellow:
public function mergePost(Request $request)
'primaty_id' => 'required',
'secondary_id' => 'required|different:primaty_id'
dd('You can processed')...
I hope it can help you...
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- How to Open URL in New Tab using Jquery?
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x Routing Tutorial
- Ng Bootstrap Modal in Angular 8 Example
- Bootstrap 4 Datepicker in Angular 9/8 Example
- Disable Registration Route in Laravel
- Bootstrap Timepicker in Angular Example
- Count Number of Pages in PDF - PHP Script
- Digital Signature PHP Script Example