In this tutorial, you will find the solution for this issue FatalThrowableError in Client.php line 81: Class 'MongoDB\Driver\Manager' not found, If you also fetch this issue with mongodb using jenssegers/laravel-mongodb composer package then you can solve your issue from here.
When you are going to connect MongoDB database with any PHP application then you can face this issue if you don't have PHP MongoDB driver.
So first you need to run following command to install Mongodb PHP extension in Your Ubuntu :
sudo apt-get install php-mongodb
Now restart the server :
sudo service apache2 restart
I hope it can help you....
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- Angular 10 Service Example | Angular 10 ng generate service
- How to get parameters from url in Angular?
- AngularJS - Confirm Password Validation Example
- Laravel 8 Send Mail Gmail Configuration Example
- Laravel 5.5 create zip archive file and download example
- PHP Laravel 7.x and 6.x - How to delete multiple row with checkbox using Ajax?
- PHP Laravel Eloquent where between two dates from Database
- Count Number of Pages in PDF - PHP Script
- How to compress PNG image using pngquant in PHP?
- Laravel 8 Yajra Datatables Server Side Processing Example
- Laravel 8 Google Chart Example Tutorial