Few days ago, i was working on my laravel 5 application and i created some tables using migrations that i required. After sometime i need to change "name" column into "fullname" in users table. I simple created migration for rename of column, But when i run that migration using bellow command:
php artisan migrate
I found bellow error when i run above command:
Class 'Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver' not found
I thought why this type error comes, even i used same syntax of laravel docs. Finally i found we require to install "doctrine/dbal" package for solving this error. without doctrine/dbal package we can not user rename column name. So i run bellow command for install doctrine/dbal package.
composer require doctrine/dbal
after install successfully, run again migration, it works!!!
If you also have this error, try this....
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- How to Open URL in New Tab using Jquery?
- Laravel 7.x and 6.x Routing Tutorial
- Ng Bootstrap Modal in Angular 8 Example
- Bootstrap 4 Datepicker in Angular 9/8 Example
- Disable Registration Route in Laravel
- Bootstrap Timepicker in Angular Example
- Count Number of Pages in PDF - PHP Script
- Digital Signature PHP Script Example