Few days ago, i was working on my laravel 5 application and i created some tables using migrations that i required. After sometime i need to change "name" column into "fullname" in users table. I simple created migration for rename of column, But when i run that migration using bellow command:
php artisan migrate
I found bellow error when i run above command:
Class 'Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver' not found
I thought why this type error comes, even i used same syntax of laravel docs. Finally i found we require to install "doctrine/dbal" package for solving this error. without doctrine/dbal package we can not user rename column name. So i run bellow command for install doctrine/dbal package.
composer require doctrine/dbal
after install successfully, run again migration, it works!!!
If you also have this error, try this....
Do you like below Tutorials ?
- How to Check Multiple Checkbox in Angular?
- Laravel Create File Object from Path Example
- PHP Check If String Contains HTML Tags Example
- Find URL in String and Make Link in PHP Example
- Jquery Textarea Auto Increase Height Example
- Laravel Create PDF with Charts Example
- Laravel Add Image to PDF File Example